Monday, October 1, 2007

Holy Swap! Gimme Your Stuff!


Gimme Your Stuff





I found Gimme Your Stuff while blog hopping this evening. You see, I don't get to spend a lot of time in front of the computer but I've been under "house arrest" since Saturday. I had to undergo a minor surgery last Friday, September 28 (more on this later).
I got super excited when I started exploring their site. What fun! The idea of exchanging stuff with people from other countries! Such glee! So I said to myself "How does this work?" Ok, so I buckled down, created my blog... Here goes!


I'm a visual artist/art educator based in Manila. I married my super best friend, Alfred. He's a professional photographer. We live in our cozy apartment with our dogs- Max "The Chow" and Vinci "The Beagle". I love art,design,fashion, travelling, books, cooking, crafts, and shopping! I guess I'm a girly girl with a dash of Martha Stewart, a pinch of Nicole Kidman, plus a hint of Frida Kahlo. Complicated? A bit, yes but still fun.

So Gimme Your Stuff! Swap with me. I would love love love to receive
clothing, fabric, buttons, accessories, vintage postcards, stamps, naive and found objects, artist trading cards (ATCs), food stuff, maps from your country, photos, trinkets that I can use for my artworks.

Just let me know what you might be interested in. I live in beautiful and sunny Philippines which is composed of more than 7,000 islands. Our culture is very rich and diverse. We're also a very artistic and fun loving bunch. As long as it's not illegal, I'll try to get the stuff ready for swapping. Leave a comment or send me an e-mail? I'll be waiting!

I can't tell you how excited I am to start this great adventure.


Trade Policy: Please be honest and be fair - I will recommend you if you make the trade smooth sailing and relatively headache free. But if not... I will warn other traders not to swap with you. So please, just be fair. Have fun swapping!

9 comments:

cars♥ said...

Hello Pia, firstly thanks for your interest and nice to meet you. I believe this GIVEMEURSTUFF site is a wonderful idea as you get to taste a bit of different culture and meet new people as well! :)
Im currently studying final year of graphic design and i really like the idea of swapping with an artist !! However, i hope we can perhaps arrange the swap for next month instead as work is getting a bit heavy for me at current. Anyway take care and hope you are feeling better soon! x

Anonymous said...

I’d like to swap with you. Okay, that sounds kind of weird. I am new to the whole swapping and blogging scene. I recently signed up with Gimme Your Stuff and Swap-bot, and I am really excited about meeting new people from around the world. Let me know if you’d be interested in exchanging with me. I am in Northern California about 25 miles outside of San Francisco.

Hyun
http://oddlittleloop.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Hi there girly! I'm from California, USA, and I would LOVE to swap with you! If you want, email me at lettercanyon@hotmail.com
and we'll get it going! Hope to hear from you soon, and I hope you're feeling better!
Love, California Canyon ;P

Unknown said...

Hi there!

I'm Agnetha from Sweden. Would you be interested in doing a swap with me??

Agnetha
http://www.swap-bot.com/member/?id=3495
http://koocachoo.blog.com/

Talita said...

Hey, I'm Talita from Brazil. I would love to swap if you, so please take a look at my profile and if you're interested you can leave a me a comment or send me an e-mail (: I'll be waiting!

Yummy Mommy Mia said...

Hi!

I'm from Canada and would love to swap a package full of goodies with you! If you're interested you can check my blog or e-mail me at muriahp@hotmail.com
:)

Unknown said...

Hello!

I'm Cindy from Belgium
I would be interrested in swapping with you!

http://www.funkee.be/?p=12

Please let me know if interrested!

Hugs,
Cindy

WINI - THE - MEANIE said...

Hey there! We seem to match things up... swap??

Email me at funkydamsel@hotmail.com if you think we're good!

Hope to hear from you soon... =)

my jam said...

hey,i'm Jam from Vietnam and would love to swap with u. mail me right at myjamnpn@gmail.com ^^