Saturday, February 23, 2008

Optimism

When I feel down I pray to my God and reflect on the countless blessings that he has showered upon me. During trying times I find peace in knowing that I have strength and love coming from a being who is far greater than any of us.


The Optimist's Creed

"Promise yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.

Look at the sunny side of everything and make your
optimism come true.

Think only of the best,
work only for the best,
and expect only the best.

Forget the mistakes of the past
and press on to the greater achievements of the future.

Give so much time to the improvement of yourself
that you have no time to criticize others.

Live in the faith that
the whole world is on your side
so long as you are true
to the best that is in you!"

- Christian D. Larson

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Optimist Creed by Christian Larson is great affirmations.

If anyone want the PDF version of it, it's available at Your Guidance

The Optimist Creed is nice to have it printed and pasted it on the wall.

vera said...

hi Pia.

i needed to read this :)
i texted you the other night but i don't think you got it.
how've you been?